Packing Services Chicago
Before the move we have to prepare the objects that are going to leave. What a stress to be thinking about all this! We have the solution for you! Our Packing Services Chicago is the No. 01 in the City of Chicago. We pack with the most suitable material always. For this our company has a wide range of materials. We care about perfecting every detail of your packaging.
EXTENSIVE EXPERIENCE AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
Our experience in professional packing services complements your move in Chicago. It doesn’t matter if you have a commercial, office, or residential move. All your belongings were professionally packed. We use the most advanced techniques and the best protective materials for packing.
Our highly qualified staff will recommend the most appropriate materials to protect your things. From the most fragile to the largest and most complicated, thanks to our specialized packing service.
"Now all your belongings arrive safely at their destination thanks to our specialized packing service"
BEST PACKING SERVICE CHICAGO FOR YOU
Get Best Packing in Chicago
Get a free quote
Select Packing Material
Choice of date adapted to you
CONTACT CEQF PACKING & MOVING COMPANY
Get Best Packing Material
Cardboard boxes are very versatile, have high stacking strength and have become the most popular of all boxes. The boxes can be used to store toys, books, dishes and small ornaments. General speaking, it is one of the materials we use the most.
This type of wrapping is ideal for covering vases and ornaments. It can also be placed between plates and cups. The wrapped objects are then stored in a box.
Stretch film is a highly stretchable plastic film that is wrapped around items. It not only protects furniture from scratches and dirt but helps keep everything in its place.
Adhesive tape is used to bind objects temporarily, or sometimes also permanently. It is ideal for keeping drawers closed and for sealing boxes.
Our Packing Tips for your Moving
Getting started and getting organized
Before packing, do some cleaning. Get rid of everything you no longer like or will no longer want.
Do not empty certain drawers
Leave all clothes or non-heavy objects inside the drawers and limit yourself to protecting the furniture.
Store soft goods in garbage bags.
Fill durable garbage bags with soft items like comforters, pillows, stuffed animals, etc.
Paint before moving
It is much easier to paint an empty house than one full of furniture.
Empty the house and clean
Just like painting, it is best to deep clean while the house is empty.
Hire a Moving Service
The best way to be completely worry-free is to have professionals on your side. A moving company will take care of everything!
CONTACT CEQF PACKING & MOVING COMPANY
Green Moving Ideas
- Bio degradable packaging is always the best option! However, you can use plastic boxes and not cardboard. You can get clear plastic boxes so you can see what’s inside without having to open it. They are also more durable and will be useful for storage after your move. If you choose cardboard boxes, be sure to recycle them at the end.
- Use recyclable materials throughout the process. Instead of using newspaper or manufactured packaging, it is highly recommended to use recycled paper.
- Choose a vehicle with a capacity that adapts to the objects that need to be transported in order to avoid making more trips than necessary. Also, use environmentally friendly vehicles and machinery.
- Hire a moving company that has a correct environmental policy.
- Donate, recycle, sell, reuse objects that are not indispensable.
- After loading the moving transportation, clean your home with environmentally friendly products.
It is based on the inventory list (not weight), and distance between your move.
It will depends on the quanty of items to move and the distance to cover.
The size of truck is determined by your inventory. If you need to add more items pleasetell us in advance. This way we can use a bigger truck.
We require all TVs to be boxed.
Yes, will do! Please do not water plans ahead of your move date
We do not move propane tanks, firearms, or flammable items. All liquids should be closed and boxed.
Yes. We can disassemble and reassemble the furniture. The crew will wrap all items. Also, moving pads are provided free of charge, for same day use.
If there is no alley, loading dock, or driveway, yohave to request a permit. Please let us know if you need us to manage permits.
Yes, we do. We offer long/short term storage.
Yes, you can. Please notice of at least 72 hours ahead of time.